1. Jack & Lucy- I am big on hats especially during the fall. I've always liked wearing wide-brimmed hats. I am so happy to receive this particular one since it's adjustable inside and can fit your head perfectly. I also been wanting to get a black hat since it matches with everything!
Here's how I styled the hat, check out more on my previous post on this look here
2. NCLA- Mani-ER tool kit- shopncla.com During the fall, I still maintain and do my own nails. the NCLA tool kit is perfect to throw in my bag and carry along with me when I need to fix a chipped nail.
3. BRIOGEO- Deep conditioning mask for your hair briogeohair.com Taking care of my hair is a major essential, especially during the fall. I've colored my hair where I was purple and now orange blonde. So this mask surely helps restore it's natural vibrancy and reduce breakage. I know I needed this for my hair. Makes it feel softer and shiner too.
4. FLINT- meetflint.com I've used this lint roller already on my kid's school uniform since they get a lot of lint on the plaid. It really picks up every strand and makes the clothing look brand new. It's super handy and easy to use and handle.
5. SMITH & CULT- Lip lacquer in the warning smithandcult.com Lately I've been being bolder in wearing darker and bright lipsticks, especially red tones. This lip lacquer is a nice tone for the fall and even has gold shimmer that makes my lips shiny. I love the packaging and how easy it is to put on my lips.
6. The Gluten Free Bites- Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites. theglutenfreebar.com Do I need to really say more about these yummy bites? They're quite addicting, as soon as I opened the bag I indulged 3 or 4. I love coconut and the way they're shaped is like a chocolate truffle. I also like the fact their gluten free since with my age (in my 30's) I've been noticing dairy isn't a good friend to my stomach these days. Eating these bites is really rewarding especially when I am craving sweets.
Coupon Code SHOP5 to get $5 off your POPSUGAR Box