blogger bohemian style boho style 9/28/2016Sew Stylish Rhea
I've always thought wearing maxi dresses was a challenge for me since I am on the the petite side. The length of the dress is usually super long on me where I have to hem it, which usually isn't a big deal for me since I hem it myself. I know for other's who don't have the capabilities or patience to hem it themselves it can be a hassle. I usually wear maxi dresses when I feel like I have nothing else to wear in my closet. Lately, I've been gravitating towards maxi dresses since their is so many options out there now. I am also finding my inner boho style, and find maxi dresses really fun to wear. This maxi dress is from Shein, I fell in the love with the print and the way it was draped right away. It's a wrap dress too so it's really easy to put on and take off. The material of the dress is so light and airy, I had to wear a camisole underneath since it would've been way too see through. Luckily, I had a white camisole that was a good length to cover up.
My tips in finding the right maxi dress for yourself:
1. Find a maxi dress that suits your style whether, you like boho, comfy and casual or more chic. Like I said before, their's a lot of options out there.
2. Confidence, wearing a maxi dress, especially the one I am wearing will definitely bring attention to you. The one I am wearing is full of colors and prints but I know I am capable to rock this since I love color and prints.
3. Make sure the length of the maxi dress is to your liking too since sometimes it can fall above the ankle or fall to the floor. I always wear heels with my long maxi dresses, like this one since sometimes I don't want to change the length.
4. Love the maxi dress, make sure you will know you will wear it more than once or twice since just buying it to have it sit in your closet for days or weeks is just a waste of money.
5. Have fun and wear accessories and killer shoes with it!
Dress: c/o Shein Multicolor Wrap Front Dress // Hat: Forever 21 (old) // Shoes: Fashion Q Boutique // shoes by Qupid
I've also selected a lot of options of maxi dresses to choose from my ShopStyle Collective picks. Have fun with it and wear something bold and beautiful but also feel confident in it.