DIY Turban Event with IFB & Fashion Fights Cancer

5/13/2014

Hi Fashionista's,

I had the pleasure to attend a really fun  DIY event with Independent Fashion Bloggers & Fashion Fights Cancer where we decorated turbans! It was held at Studio 59 in Chelsea Piers in New York City. I always enjoy DIY events since I can create, and chit chat with other bloggers at the same time while doing something for a good cause. That's my kind of thing!

Independent Fashion Bloggers is a online community that I like to think of as the "Blogger's Bible" since they have so many helpful and useful information for every blogger whose just starting to blog for the first time to the pros. They cover so much information that I always learn something new every day about blogging. I am so thankful to be a part of this community and how informative they're to all the bloggers.

Fashion Fight's Cancer is a U.S. 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that provides therapeutic programs by partnering with the international fashion community to develop activities and seminars for cancer victims. Their mission is to nurture the mind, bodies and souls of cancer patients and survivors through fashion and design oriented activities.




 
Dress: Tibi // Goodwill Thrift Store in Gerogia
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle in "Carlotta" // similar here
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // here
Bracelet: Forever 21 (old) // similar here
Watch: Michael Kors // here



My final piece, went for a black and white look since I was thinking of Chanel. I also wanted sparkle and embellishments!



Fashion Blogger's in our Turbans!
Suzy from Styled By Suzy, Jia, Carla from Haute-Cocktail, Vanessa from Chic City Life, Christina from Christina Noire, from Aminta from Clothes and Fashion, Gita, Ashley, Adri, and Sabrina.

Adri from Adri's World and Jia from Catwalk Chic





Wine and Sewing!


The aftermath from DIY-ing



Thank You for reading.

Fashionably Your's,
Rhea






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form