Outfit Idea's for BeautyCon 2014 Part 2

5/23/2014

Hi Fashionista's,

Happy Friday! Here's part 2 of my outfit idea's for BeautyCon which is happening this Saturday May 24! I have my outfit all set and just finalizing the finishing touches. I actually changed my original outfit when I was at the fabric store to buy thread the other day. Every time I have to go to the fabric store for one thing, I get side tracked and end up buying something else and more. I have a collection of fabric it's quite overwhelming. I saw a print I thought would be more fun to wear for BeautyCon so I am excited to share it. These outfit's I am sharing with you today, are for the pants and shorts type of ladies. I hope these inspire you!




1. Crop Top & Wide-Leg Pants

Crop Top: Easy Pickins // similar here and here
Wide Leg Pants: H&M (old) similar here and love these here
Earrings: Forever 21 (old)



This outfit is a combination of the classic all black look. I was going for ultra feminine, from the crop-top with a peek-a-boo, show some skin on the back from the top with a bit of sexiness. The pants are something I've had in my closet for quite some time and I've worn them outside besides in my photo shoots, once and it was to church. I love the fabric and how light it feels on and I would definitely rock these to a fashion event. I like the polka dots since I am a huge print fan. A print on fabric just brings out more life in a look.








2. Blazer & Shorts

Blazer: H&M (old) // similar here or here
Top: Marshall's // similar here
Shorts: NYC Local Boutique // another alternative here or here
Shoes: Charlotte Russe // love these here or here
Earrings: Gifted from my mommy
Ring: H&M (old)
Bracelet: unknown
Bag: Coach



This is a state-"mint" look, (p.s I have to credit that word from a fellow fashion blogger I adore, Melissa from Melissa Sweet Style check her blog out). The mint color is my absolute favorite color to wear, its so refreshing for the warmer weather. It screams spring and summer time! I am a leopard print lover and lace lover. I went all out by mixing print and textures. The lace shorts have been sitting in my closet and felt it was too short to wear but when it's hot outside like in the 80's-90's I feel like it's appropriate to wear. Be aware how you wear shorts too because you don't want to look too revealing. I think the blazer balances out my look since I am showing a lot of skin on my legs. I really love the outcome of this look and will also wear it out on a date night with hubby.


I really had fun putting these two looks together since I've already had these in my closet and didn't have to splurge in spending money. When it comes to fashion networking events, I think it's important to go back in your closet to see what you have before automatically thinking "I have to go shopping for something new." Instead go shopping in your closet and lay out 3-4 looks, I'm sure you will find the "one" that speaks your style. You're also saving money!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Thank you for reading.

Fashionably Yours,
Rhea

P.S. follow my Instagram and Twitter for live feeds from BeautyCon and what I'm up to!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form