Outfit Idea's for BeautyCon 2014 Part 1

5/21/2014

Hi Fashionista's,

This coming weekend I'm attending BeautyCon for the first time! I'm really excited to attend since I'll get to hang out with fashion and beauty bloggers, YouTube guru's and awesome people! The weather forecast for this weekend is saying it's going to rain! Oh no! I hope not but I've been planning out my outfit for weeks and even designed my outfit. I will be wearing it even though if it ends up raining, since the event will be held indoors. Anyway I wanted to share some outfit idea's if your stuck on what to wear for BeautyCon or any other upcoming fashion/blogging network event. I put together 4 different looks, a dress, shirt and skirt, pants and shorts looks. I hope you like them and enjoy! Today I am sharing 2 looks 1. top and skirt look 2. dress look. Then stay tune for the other 2 looks which will be posted on Friday.



1. Top & Skirt Look

Top: Gifted From Paris // similar here or here
Skirt: H&M // similar here or here
Shoes: Daffy's (old) // similar here,  here or here
Earrings & Necklace: Gifted from my in-laws // similar earrings here // similar necklace here 
Ring: unknown
Purse: Victoria Secret // similar here
Nail Polish: Sinful Shine in "Alfresco"


I put this look together for a girly-chic style. This look is the definition of my style. I dream of going to Paris one day and my friend just came back from Paris, and she got me this adorable shirt. I love it! I paired it with a popping-bright pink skirt since it goes well together. I like the pleats which adds more accents. I'm glad I held onto these gladiator strap heels because it's back on trend again, they're also comfy and easy to walk in. This outfit is a combo of a basic graphic top and a flirty fun skirt which is super comfy yet stylish. I also added pearl earrings and a necklace since pearls are a girls best friend when you don't want to wear too much jewelry. I also thought since my top and skirt are my statement pieces, the pink pearls were a nice touch to make this a girly-chic style. I think this look is also great for a ladies day out/brunch time. 



 2. Dress Look

Dress: SheInside // similar here
Necklace: DIY
Shoes: Zara // exact ones here
Purse: H&M (old) // similar here


This dress is from SheInside and I fell in love with the colors right away. I was suppose to wear this for Easter Day but it didn't come in time in the mail. I love dresses, and when I have an event or party to go to I make sure to always have a few great dresses to bring out to the party! The warmer weather brings out a lot of color tones in my clothing choices. Since the dress has a few colors going on I stuck to one color palette to wear on my feet. These t-strap pink shoes are from Zara and I am in love with these. I went all out with a silver glitter envelope clutch from H&M to even it out with the bedazzle on my necklace which I made myself.



Thank You for reading!
Stay tune for the other 2 looks!

Fashionably Yours,
Rhea



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form