Kiss InstaWave Automatic Curler Review

11/19/2014








About the Kiss InstaWave Automatic Curler:

The revolutionary KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with ease (No Need to be a Pro).

No longer do we need a professional to style our hair to perfection. Instantly create beautiful, long-lasting curls with just the touch of a button with the KISS InstaWave, a fully automatic tangle-free curler. 









Hi Fashionista's,

I am sharing with you today a must-have hair appliance that I am currently loving right now. I'm excited to share with you the KISS Instawave Automatic Curler for your hair. I like to curl my hair a lot and this product is seriously my new best friend. I didn't have a hard time with the dial button, which moves left and right. It twirls my hair and doesn't tangle it at all. I hope you also checked out my video which shows a demo on how it works. 

At first I was intimidated by the appliance itself since it didn't have a clamp or gloves. I thought when the iron itself got hot, the sections that twirl your hair onto the barrel would also be hot too. It's just the barrel itself that gets really hot, so you don't have to worry about the twirling sections burning you since they do not get hot at all.

Why I like this Automatic curling iron:

- It heats up fast, so it's good when your in a rush.
- I don't have to do a lot of work by wrapping my hair around the barrel which is MAJOR points!
- Super easy to use!
- The iron really curls every strand of my hair without any difficulty.
- My arms or hands do not get tired from holding the curling iron.
- I can curl all of my hair under 15 minutes.

You can find the KISS Instawave Curler at Target, Ulta or Amazon.com

Thank you for reading!

Fashionably Yours,
Rhea




** FTC: This is a sponsored post and KISS sent me the Instawave Automatic Curler to review, powered by Brand Backer. All other products mentioned were bought on my own. Opinion's expressed here are honest and my own. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact Form