New York Fashion Week 2015: Ese Azenabor Fall/Winter 2015 Collection

2/17/2015




Hey Fashionista's,

It's fashion week in New York! I contribute to the blog, My Life On and Off the Guest List, where I get to attend the shows and view all the creative designs. It's an amazing opportunity since it's the time for everyone in the industry to come together, and celebrate the amazing work these designers put their energy into. Not only that but you get to preview what the upcoming trends for next seasons will be about, which is the most exciting part for me because I know I'll be well prepared on trends. I love details in clothing and especially embellishments, lace or any texture on fabrics that makes it unique and fun to wear. 

Here are some picture's I captured from the fashion show and then
take a look at my coverage at the Ese Azenabor Fall/Winter 2015 Collection here.


The two jumpsuits that were my favorite! How chic are these? I adore the bejeweled belt and the drape on the bodice of the black jumpsuit. The clutch was also my favorite and its by Allison Mitchell who is also a handbag designer based in Texas.

I was able to get a quick picture and chat with the designer herself before the mayhem of interviewers arrived. Sorry it's blurry it was taken from my phone.

The designer with her team. How cute are those sequin pants?!!


Check out more of  Ese Azenabor collection's on her website.

Thank you for reading!

Fashionably Yours,
Rhea







You Might Also Like

3 comments

Contact Form