Summer Ready Style!

6/18/2015






Hi Fashionista's,

I'm all about light-weight, comfy, and trendy pieces for this hot weather arriving. The humidity in New York has been sticky and hot. I am loving this top by Gentle Fawn. It's so simple, and easy to style with my outfits.  The straps are braided and the length is loose, I tucked the top in for a more polished look. If you haven't heard about this brand, their a young-contemporary and imaginative line of clothing. I like how their fabrics and designs are feminine, yet are made of high quality fabrics. I love the style since it's modern and fun to play around with my girly style. It also has a bohemian feel to it. They have, tops, dresses, outwear, bottoms and accessories. Go check them out!
 I really like how my top goes well with these H&M linen pants. I actually had these for a few years now, and it's actually a tube top jumpsuit. I tucked in the tube top part to make it into pants. I think I will be wearing these like pants from now on since it also goes great with this top. This look is so laid back, and fresh for me since I am used to wearing bright, and bolder colors. I've been playing a lot with my style since, I am loving the bohemian, laid back looks. If you haven't read my previous posts, you will see how my style is evolving into the boho-chic side. 

I wore this outfit for lunch at Sage General Store in Long Island City, Queens. I haven't really hung out in this part of Queens, since their's a lot of industrial factories, and always seems to be empty. This area though where we ate lunch at, has a lot of restaurants, high rises and offices all around. It kind of reminds me of manhattan. It's always fun exploring parts of Queens since I am originally born and raised from Manhattan. So much to see and so little time, since we leave for the West Coast in a week! Anyway, for lunch I ordered Risotto, and added bacon since it was all veggies. I was looking forward to the pizza but it was only served for dinner. The risotto was different from the other risotto dishes I've had in the past. Especially from Italy, it didn't seem as soft the rice. It was very al dente, I wasn't too excited about it. It was delicious but wouldn't order it again. I really enjoyed the raspberry lemonade they had. It wasn't sweet at all but more on the bitter side which was good to me. The place itself is small but also good to bring the kids. My kids ate the macaroni and cheese, which I tried and liked too. (I forgot to take a picture due to being very hungry). I definitely want to come back for the pizza and I saw on the menu, a bacon brunch which sounds awesome since I am a bacon lover. too


Thank you for reading!

Fashionably Your's,
Rhea

Outfit Details:
Top c/o Gentle Fawn alternative: here  loving this style here
Pants H&M (old) alternative here or here
Sandals Michael Kors exact ones here in Pale Gold
Sunglasses Tom Ford "Anoushkha" here
Bag Coach similar here
Bracelet c/o Keep Collective
Watch Michael Kors (old)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form