How I Style: Plaid Outfit 1

1/13/2016

"Forgiveness.
Compassion.
Gratitude.
These are your northern stars."
Alex Woodard






Hello,

Today's Outfit is going to be a 3 part series on how I style plaid. This look is outfit 1,  and the other outfit's I will post within the next few days. I wanted to focus on one outfit since the post would've been a long story which I know some of you don't have time for. Now about my look, I like to wear plaid during the winter time since the cozy flannel material is warm. In this case, since living in the West Coast, I don't really need flannel material.  It's great to find other fabric materials that still has plaid, like this dress I got from Boo Hoo. The high neck and long sleeve is absolutely comfy during the 60 degree weather we've been having here in San Diego. I paired my dress with my favorite boots I got from Charlotte Russe when they had a sale on all shoes for $20. I wanted to keep it a neutral tone since the dress already stands out in my look. I really like how this dress fits my body and isn't skin tight on me. It's actually stretchy and easy to maneuver in through out the day. My bag is a new find that I am currently obsessed with. I found this at Ross for Less and it's by Betsey Johnson, who I absolutely adore! I like how this bag gives me multiple ways to carry it, cross body, over the shoulder, or like a hand clutch. I also really love how it has the eye lash and lips look on the purse. I've been seeing variations of this everywhere, it's really fun and girly. I like the fact that my purse has red lips and sparkly. I can't always pull of the red lip look so this is another alternative for me to rock the red lips.
I also wore this outfit with my cape jacket which I've been sharing on my previous posts. This jacket adds a lot of chic and edge to my look too. 

Thank you for reading.

Fashionably Your's,
Rhea


Cape: Romwe // here
Boots: Charlottle Russe // similar here
Bag: Ross for Less // Betsey Johnson // similar here
Hat: H&M (old) // similar here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form