How I Style: Plaid Part 2

1/20/2016


"If you see someone without a smile
give them yours."





 

Hi Fashionista's,

Today's look is part 2 on how I style plaid. You can check out my Part 1 style here. I took  neutral tones, plain black jeans and added this sleeveless plaid dress. Yes, it's really a dress but I wore it as a vest since it's so casual yet the pop of blue brings this outfit to life. The plaid dress is so light and airy, soft and super comfy that it's perfect to wear during the warm weather here in San Diego. I picked up this piece from Ross for Less and could not pass this up, since the blue color really caught my attention. Then when I tried it on, I knew how I would style it with my outfits. I will share how I wear it as a dress in a future post. When I first tried this on, I knew right away I wanted to style it like a vest.
How cute are my flats? The t-strap style is so classic and then the embellishments on them just make these shoes fun and effortless to wear with any outfit. You can never go wrong with a little embellishment on your clothing. I love details on clothes since it adds edge and makes an outfit look amazing. I would wear this for casual Sundays, running errands, hanging out with the family or even going out for lunch with friends.
Happy Hump Day everyone, feels like a short week and can't wait for the weekend.
Thank you for reading

Fashionably Your's,
Rhea

Outfit:
Top: Forever 21 // Here
Plaid Dress/Vest: Ross for Less // check out similar styles below
Black Jeans: Forever 21 // here
Shoes: BooHoo.com // Comes in black too // here
Bag: Coach // gifted
Sunglasses: Tom Ford // Anoushka // different color here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form