How I Style: Plaid Part 3

2/03/2016


" There are no mistakes, only opportunities." -Tina Fey



 


Top: Boo Hoo // On sale here: alternative here: plaid top
Vest: Marshall's // Similar and on sale here
Jeans: Forever 21 // similar here
Flats: Forever 21 // similar here

Hello Fashionista's,

Happy February! Today's look is very color appropriate since this month is Valentine's day. Of course I go all out for this lovey-dovey day since I enjoy making valentine's day cards for the kids, decorating with pink and red. I am also super-extra cheesy mushy with the husband since we exchange gifts or write out how much we adore each other. Last year we went on a date in times square where we renewed our vows. Anyway about my outfit, I wore plaid again since I have been adding this pattern to my wardrobe and wanted to try a different print. I usually wear, florals or leopard print since it's my favorite prints that I can where all year. My look is casual yet fun since I added my favorite faux fur vest and lace up flats, which makes this casual look more eclectic. 
The plaid top is from Boo Hoo which has been my favorite online shop lately to find unique and different pieces. I like how it's affordable and carries petite sizes. Check out my other outfit's on how I style plaid, part 1 and part 2

Thank you for reading.

Fashionably Yours,
Rhea





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form