Let the Summer Style Begin: Boho Dress

6/22/2016





Dress: c/o Banana Republic // Sandals: Forever 21 // Hat: old from Puerto Rico




Happy hump day fashionistas!

Today's look is a super comfy and beautiful color, boho dress from Banana Republic. The material is light weight and flows very nicely. The day I wore this dress was in San Francisco, it was windy and cold. This dress was good enough to keep me warm, thanks to the long sleeves. I wish the it wasn't that cloudy when were by the Golden Gate Bridge but the weather was up and down here. The sun would pop in and out throughout the day so, I tried to capture some photo's as best as I could. I really liked how this dress was loose and flowy. It was easy to maneuver in and still feel fashionable. A little secret I like to share, when I wear skirts, especially something very flowy like this dress. I always wear shorts underneath since you don't want to pull a Marilyn Monroe, when the wind blows from underneath.

The dress has beautiful details along the top part of the dress, tassel draw strings and it cinches at the waist. I made this look very laid back since the wind kept blowing my dress everywhere.

I hope everyone has a great week. I am currently busy planning out my daughter's birthday party for this weekend. I cannot believe she will be 8 years old! She's growing so fast! Her birthday party this year will be at a ceramic paining and candle making place. She also chose a unicorn theme party so I am going crazy making unicorn theme stuff, ordering the perfect cake, which I cannot wait to share with you. It's customized as a unicorn and the cake itself is absolutely delicious. Its a Hawaiian flavor cake I fell in love with from a previous party I attended. My daughter loved it too so it was perfect timing to get this cake. Here's a sneak peek of what I've been working on for my 8 year old's Unicorn Birthday party.



Thank you for reading fashion lovers!
Rhea






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form