Let the Summer Styling Begin!

6/07/2016



Summer is here and that means time to share my summer must haves for this season. Since I've been living in the West Coast, (can't believe almost a year now) it's been warm weather all year round. I definitely can't complain. 
Lately, I've been gravitating towards off the shoulder styles since I love how simple and sexy it makes me feel. I'm not exposing too much but just a little skin. It's innocent yet stylish and heck yea I feel amazing!





Top: Off Shoulder Stripe Top // c/o Banana Republic Petites - here  Shorts:  Solid Shorts Petites // c/o Banana Republic - here Shoes: Julie Heeled Sandals // c/o Banana Republic - here
Sunglasses : "Anoushka" // Tom Ford - here  Belt: Ralph Lauren




Today's look is an outfit I would wear for casual outings by the water on a hot summer day. I typically do not wear white bottoms since I get too nervous about getting it stained easily. I have two kids who love to get messy, especially my son so it's very rare for me to pull this off. I actually went throughout the day with crisp white shorts. The top can be worn tucked in, which I opt for in this look. It's also long enough like a tunic to wear with skinny jeans. I like how the stripe blue top and white shorts go well together too. This look is perfect for the days I am by the beach. In these pictures, I was at a resort and they had a beautiful fountain and bridge that was perfect to go along with my outfit. I wore a pop of pink strappy heels which are my absolute favorite shoes for the summer time. It definitely screams summer! It adds a nice pop for my edgier style. I love this look I put together since I can wear it in many ways. 

My whole outfit is from Banana Republic, and you can find these pieces at your local store or online. I also like the fact that Banana Republic carries petite sizes since I do have a petite body frame.  I like how clothing stores are catering more to all body types now, especially petites because I get annoyed to shop in the junior sections since I'm beyond that age gap now. I have to wear clothes that fit my age and not feel like I'm in high school still. This look I put together is definitely age appropriate for me and I felt confident and fabulous in it. It's simple yet sexy and casual.

Thank you for reading!
Fashionably Your's,
Rhea

*“Banana Republic provided free product in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.”






SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form