Summer 2016 Trend: Off the Shoulders Style

6/13/2016







Top: Luna Lavender Dreams // available here Shorts: Vans // here  Sandals: Forever 21 // Embroidered Lace-Up- sold out in black but available in tan here Sunglasses: Tom Ford // Anoushka Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory // old



Hello Summer!

I've been really obsessed with off the shoulders styles that I made and designed a few pieces for myself. It's been hard to find the perfect style in stores, and since I have a collection of fabrics, why not whip up some myself. It's super easy to make if you already know how to sew and make patterns.

I love the outcome of my pieces and will also sell them on my online store. I have recently opened my online store to sell my handmade things. I have been crocheting a lot and also make a few clothing pieces here and there. Check out Luna Lavender Dreams, I also have my other social outlets where I share my work and the "behind the seams" in creating my clothing.

Today's look is a top I made and absolutely love the fabric I used to create this top. I love the color purple especially lavender that a lot of my creations is in the purple shades. This top is so girly and flirty, I named this piece, "wanderer" since living on the west coast has changed my perspective in my fashion style. I've been exploring a lot out here, and I've been loving the bohemian, care-free look. I am more daring than ever with my style. As you can see in my outfit, details is always important to me, especially color. It may look like I am not wearing anything underneath this top since it flows on the short side, but I am wearing blue jean shorts underneath which the top covers. This top is perfect for the summer time. I'd also wear it to festivals or the beach. It's flowy and can be worn with leggings or shorts, as I modeled in my photos.

How gorgeous is the background too? Goes so well with my outfit right? I was driving back to San Diego from San Francisco since my family and I were on vacation. My husband thought this area was perfect for a photo shoot. It was scorching hot since we were surrounded by dessert mostly and the temperature was in the 90's. We were driving through the San Luis Reservoir,  it definitely is a breathtaking view. You can even hike, have picnics and camp out here. I'd like to come back one day and try it out with my family. It seems so adventurous and fun out here. I'd definitely wander out here and get to know mother nature again. As a kid I went camping and did a lot of outdoors activities. I loved being outside, I have to get my kids to experience the wonders of our environment since it's amazing. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post, I will be posting here and there again. I'm still very active on instagram so check me out there too!

Happy Monday Fashionistas!!

Fashionably your's,
Rhea


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form