The Perfect Summer Fling

7/03/2016














Hello Fashion Lovers!

Summer is going to be super fun these upcoming months! My perfect fling for this summer is going beyond my imagination with my love for fashion and to dance the night away as much as I can, especially in style! Did you actually think I was going to share about a guy with you? Oh heck no! I am happily married to my husband, and of course we are always up to fun adventures together, along with our 2 kids and 2 french bulldogs but this isn't that kind of summer fling! 

Today's outfit post is a look I put together for a summer day or night out. So many possibilities for this look. I am definitely having a fling with this skirt since it's a perfect piece for the summer time! It's also on sale! So grab this skirt before its gone on Shabby Apple! Summer to me is all about letting loose like going to the beach, going to BBQ's, weddings, going out on dates and just being outdoors! Exploring outdoors has been a great experience for me lately, especially in San Diego. Always something to do and learn about. This look is more dressed up for a party or wedding, since it is also wedding season too!  

How bright and fun is this look? I'd totally wander around San Diego in this outfit but of course, I would wear comfy sandals to replace the heels but that's another story. This look, is full of life! Bold, fun and flirty! I love this skirt too which is from Shabby Apple. I am on the petite side so the length of this skirt is suppose to be higher on a taller woman. For me though it's perfect since I can pull it off as a maxi skirt, and it falls right above my ankles. It gives it enough space to show my fun laced-up heels too. I wanted to stick to the blue colors on the skirt so I made a top to match it. Of course the "off the shoulder" trend had to go with this skirt, to make it flirty and feminine. I made this top with a sweetheart neckline, which is also like a heart shape. This is a fun neckline to create on tops since it's very girly and fun! I  loved how everything was put together perfectly, I had so much fun in it. I can definitely dance the night away in this outfit.

Top: Luna Lavender Dreams by Rhea //  Skirt: ON SALE! Mardi Gras Skirt c/o Shabby Apple  //  Shoes: Forever 21 // Necklace: Made by me from Michael's Arts and Crafts //  Wedding ring and band: The Leo Diamond Collection

Thank you for reading! Happy weekend!

Fashionably Your's,
Rhea






SaveSave


SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form