Denim & Lace

8/16/2016


Top: Heart & Soul- here // Skirt: Ross For Less // Hat: Nex Exchange // Shoes: Ross for Less similar style here Sunglasses: Tom Ford "Anoushka" here in black








Hi Fashion Lovers,

Today's look is a favorite outfit I put together as a fun and effortless style. The details on my outfit is what makes fashion so amazing to me. I like the fact that I can play with fabrics and mix them together to create a look that is comfortable for me and make me feel confident.  I also love how denim and black go together, makes it casual yet stylish. 

The denim top is by Heart & Soul, which I also picked up from the Navy Exchange store when I went shopping for a few pieces. I also discovered my favorite brand was sold at this store, Taylor & Sage. Check out my outfit posts, here and here. Now back to the denim top. It is actually a bit longer in length, I just tucked it into my skirt to give it a more polished look. I adore the lace up part along the chest area. It's also a nice detail to casual look that makes it look sexy and edgy. The skirt is from Ross For Less, I've been obsessed with this store lately. I always find great finds at super affordable prices too. The length of the skirt is a bit long for my petite frame too, so I always try to wear heels to give my legs the illusion that they're long. I absolutely fell in love with this skirt because of it's lace details, and how it's high waisted. How beautiful is the lace on this skirt? I can't stop wearing this skirt it's just too pretty and fun to wear. I get so many compliments on it when I am out and about. This skirt will be a staple piece in my fall wardrobe too. I chose to wore these chunky heel, peep toe, cut out booties. Which will also be a staple piece for the fall. I also got these shoes from Ross for Less, they actually carry my size which is 5.5 and they always gave a good amount of selection for me to browse or pick from. I had to get these right away since the brand was by Steve Madden, I got these for $25 compared to $50 so I am a happy camper to have found these. Also when your shopping at Ross for Less, if you see something you want to buy from there you cannot wait to get it another day because it will be gone. 

Happy Tuesday and Thank you for reading.

Fashionably Your's,
Rhea 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form