Dusty Blue Lace Featuring Taylor & Sage

8/05/2016









Top: Taylor & Sage check out my picks on the bottom of this post Shorts: New York City Boutique (old) Sandals: Ross for Less by Steve Madden exact one here ON SALE!


Hi Fashionista's,

Today's look is all about this pretty lace top by Taylor & Sage. I discovered this brand while shopping at the Navy Exchange clothing store. As a military spouse one of the perks is being able to shop in any military exchange store because it's tax free! Also they carry high-end brands to affordable brands. It's a like a Macy's and Nordstrom's mixed together. They even sell make up and accessories. I picked up a couple pieces by Taylor & Sage since the colors and especially style relate to my style. I like how they have a boho-vibe, also vintage-like too. The lace on this top is just absolutely stunning, the details is delicate and see-through. Theirs a layer underneath that matches the lace color so it's not revealing at all. When I saw this on the hanger, I thought it was a dress. I didn't even think of trying it on since the color and lace already caught my eye. The color is also gorgeous, it's like a dusty-romantic-blue color. It's perfect to wear for the upcoming fall too so this top will definitely be on rotation. When I put it on, it came out to be on the really short side of a dress. I'd definitely wear this with skinny pants or loose shorts, which I opt for in this look. 

I wore this outfit when my family and I were vacationing in Anaheim for Disneyland. We woke up very early to enjoy having breakfast with Minnie Mouse and friends. It was in the park at Plaza Inn, I wanted to make sure I looked cute and sweet. I also had to make sure I had my Minnie ears. My outfit was perfect for the hot day ahead of us since in the morning it wasn't too bad. I knew we would be in the Disney park all day so the fabric wasn't too heavy nor did it make me feel sweaty. I got a few compliments on the top and I also liked how I paired white lace shorts with it. It peeks at the bottom hem of the top so it doesn't look too short on me. I'm already petite so I usually can pull off tops that look like tunics or long as dresses. 



Happy Friday and thanks for reading!

Fashionably your's,
Rhea


SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form