Fall 2016 Color Palette

9/23/2016


'

Hi Fashionista's!

I'm back with a new outfit post! I know it's been a few weeks but life has been occupying my time from the blogging world. I finally have some time now so today's look is a Fall look. It's finally autumn season but here in San Diego it still feels hot like summer, though the night's have been getting chilly and nice. My look today is a color palette I am loving right now. I've had this white top  which is from Boo Hoo. I've had it for awhile, and haven't worn it much since I've been hunting for the perfect pants to pair with it. I finally found them at Ross Dress for Less, these blush pink pants. It has some ripped parts that doesn't make it too rugged but edgy and fun. I like how I mixed the style of the top, ruffles with a tie, which is like a romantic-parisian style, with the pants. I also wore Steve Madden, colorful lace up shoes to make the outfit pop more.

Happy Friday! Thank you for reading.
P.S. I'm always active on Instagram so check out my updates their @Sew Stylish Rhea 

Fashionably Your's,
Rhea





Top: BooHoo // Pants: Ross Dress for Less // Shoes: Steve Madden







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form